Anywayyyy, there were lots of little highlights of this week:
- A successful swimming class on Monday.
- A content day being carried in the Tula around London on Tuesday.
- Bath time with Grandma on Wednesday.
- Watching the snow fall on Thursday.
- A matchy-matchy whale of a time at Granny's on Friday night after a soft play day with Ruari,
- A Dobbies lunch box and wrestling with Matilda on Saturday.
- Our first family Wagamamas experience today... Joseph absolutely loved! edamame beans and even ate some noodles and chicken
- Not having a seat on the train home from London followed by a post-antibiotics poo explosion once we finally did get a seat and the toilets being out of order!
- Joseph launching himself out of my arms and head-first onto the floor yesterday (almost certain I had an actual heart attack but he was fine- I was sitting down so at least it wasn't as bad as falling from standing).
- An altercation with Marmite the cat today, resulting in two light scratches on either side of Joseph's face. Marmite was just so quick - they were happy in each other's company but Marmite appeared to reposition himself very suddenly - Joseph cried for a moment but stopped as soon as he was picked up. It was only a few minutes later that we saw the scratches, which sort of look like Joseph could've done them himself but he's quite far past the scratching-of-face phase and it seemed too coincidental. Joseph won't be going near Marmite for the foreseeable as I couldn't bear it if the scratches were worse.
So despite our lowlights, we had a really nice week and this week's picture is of Joseph having a nose around the conservatory as the snow fell on Thursday. He enjoyed climbing up on the futon and has generally been really enjoying using Ruari and I as climbing apparatus all week, and I love it- especially when he pauses for a hug and a quick suck on his thumb. It's so sweet!
I hope you've had a good week, and I hope someone tells me that they have also lost grip of their baby at one point or another, or that their cat has been unkind at times too?
Good night! xxxP.S. Linking with these great blogs: